Fearless (Less Than Zero, #3) by Kaylene Winter
Publication date: March 17th 2021
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Family is everything, I protect mine with my life..
Connor McGloughlin had it all, a great family,
a college scholarship and music.
Tragedy forced him to grow up too fast.
When his life finally is on track, Ronni Miller appears like a dream.
Kindred spirits in the most unlikely of circumstances.
There’s only one thing in the way--
Her dark past he’s determined to protect her from.
When your innocence is stolen, trust is a precious gift..
Actress Ronni Miller tasted fame at a young age.
But her path to stardom was riddled with tragedy.
She never imagined falling for Connor McGloughlin, a rogue, Irish rock star.
The thing is? Ronni’s got revenge on her mind... Regardless of the risk or the consequences.
... Or losing the one thing in her life that makes her feel alive.
Connor has only ever asked Ronni for one thing: her heart. But when her bravery is couched in lies? ... She risks losing the man who would do anything for her. Unless she finally realizes being fearless means placing your trust in true love.
Goodreads ~ Purchase: Amazon ~
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Becoming a Published Author
"10 Tips for Finding a Publicist”
1. Writing is the easiest part!
2. Learning Amazon is the smartest business decision you can make. Learning about hidden categories and getting yourself set up for success. Advertising. You need to invest time in this. Or else.
3. Hidden Gems. Such a great resource for authors (and for getting reviews)
4. Hiring companies like Xpresso tours to get your name out there.
5. Working with great self-help companies like Self-Publishing Hero.
6. Amazon Ad School. I bow down to you Bryan! You saved me!
7. Networking with other authors – SOOOOOO important – but it must be organic, and it takes time to build relationships.
8. GoodReads/BookBub – didn’t even know they existed – but these are imperative tools.
9. Canva/Social Media/Website – You must have them all – and it takes a while to learn what you resonate with. I scoffed at TikTok and now I’m going viral – so don’t count anything out to get the word out.
10. Being Patient. I’m someone who likes instant gratification – but taking the time to learn your “business” is what every creative person should do. Don’t expect others to do it for you until you know how to do it yourself
When she was only 15, Kaylene Winter wrote her first rocker romance novel starring a fictionalized version of herself, her friends and their gorgeous rocker boyfriends. After living her own rockstar life as a band manager, music promoter and mover and shaker in Seattle during the early 1990's, Kaylene became a digital media legal strategist helping bring movies, television and music online. Throughout her busy career, Kaylene lost herself in romance novels across all genres inspiring her to realize her life-long dream to be a published author. She lives in Seattle with her amazing husband and dog. She loves to travel, throw lavish dinner parties and support charitable causes supporting arts and animals.
Author links: Website ~ Twitter ~Instagram ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~
Tour-wide giveaway (INT)
Enter by filling-in the Rafflecopter form below.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.