Oscar the Apprehensive Apparition By H.R. Sinclair Book Tour & Top 10!
Oscar, the Apprehensive Apparition is a delightful Chapter Book for ages 5-8 by Author H. R. Sinclair. The enchanting story will entertain all ages.
Oscar, the Apprehensive Apparition by H. R. Sinclair
42 pages, black and white illustrations
Print book: 6.99
Release date: Oct 3
Oscar the ghost dwells happily in his cozy cottage, where he hides from creatures that lurk in the dark. After a mysterious message arrives, he must find the courage to go out and discover what’s waiting for him. Will he be brave enough, or will the monsters send him rushing back home?
10 Things You Didn’t Know About H.R. Sinclair by H. R. Sinclair
1. I’m fascinated with mushrooms. The shapes, colors, sizes, and the varieties are just amazing. I draw them, paint them, and take photos of them every chance I get.
2. When hiking, I like to pretend I’ve traveled back in time and imagine what dinosaurs I’ll find.
3. I’ve been at war with a chipmunk all summer. He barks at me! And he plays dirty, but I have one surviving sunflower that I stand guard over with my pepper spray
(I spray it on the flower to make it unappetizing, not at the chipmunk).
4. I’ve used a jackhammer.
5. When I was a kid, I thought tulips were fake. (I lived in Southern California. The only place I’d ever seen them was in a craft store.)
6. I spent a couple years in my preteens in roller skates. Dirt roads, overgrown fields? Not a problem for me.
7. I enjoy foreign films. My favorite is Raise the Red Lantern, a Chinese drama set in 1920’s Warlord Era—that everyone should see.
8. I can Hula, ‘Ori Tahiti, Flamenco, and Eastern dance (belly dance).
9. I can’t smell skunk or stinkbug scent. I used to think people were pranking me.
10. I love chai tea but I think vanilla chai is an abomination.
Thanks for having me here today! Who’s with me on the vanilla chai!?
You Can Find the Tour Schedule Here :
MONDAY, SEPT. 26 – Review – Christine Rains’ Blog
THURSDAY, SEPT. 29 – Feature – Storyteller’s Gambit
FRIDAY, SEPT. 30 – Review – Thoughts in Progress